We aim to dispatch all orders within 2 working days of your order and payment being received.
If the item is not in stock and we cannot dispatch it within 7 working days, we will offer a full refund or agree a delivery date.
The exact means of delivery will be at our discretion. Within the UK we will normally use Royal Mail First Class post for shipments up to 2Kg in weight and Royal Mail Standard Parcels for shipments over 2Kg. For delivery to countries outside UK we will normally Airmail Small Packets for shipments up to 2Kg in weight and International Standard or Scheduled post for shipments over 2Kg.
You will receive an email informing you when the order has been dispatched.
We cannot be held responsible for any delays in delivery.
Please note that you may be required to sign for delivery.
Your rights to return goods are protected under the EU Distance Selling Directive which can be found at Statutory Instrument 2000 No. 2334
Please e-mail email@example.com and we will issue you with an address to return your package to. You are responsible for ensuring delivery of any returned goods.
Non Faulty Goods
If you receive goods and have simply changed your mind about purchasing them, you may return the goods to us for full credit, without a re-stocking fee, subject to the following conditions:
• The item(s) is in stock condition i.e. as it was when it was delivered to you.
• You inform us of your desire to cancel within fourteen working days of receipt of the product(s).
• You can contact us via email (our preferred method of communication) or by post to tell us this.
• The goods are not made to the consumer\’s specification or clearly personalised or which by reason of their nature cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly.
• You pay the return delivery charges.
• Goods are returned as soon as possible in order that your credit can be actioned within 30 days.
• Goods are returned in a re-saleable condition and in their original packaging.
Faulty Goods can be returned at any period.
Full refunds will be made directly to the PayPal account or Credit or Debit card used to pay for the item.